Monday, July 7, 2008

Tom Cruise and his weird Scientology 'religion'- best spoof ever

I've always been amused by those gifted people who happen to be really good at impersonating others, be it famous celebrities, politicians or other somebody. Nonetheless, pretty rare you can see people who really got the look, I mean he or she really looks like the one he's spoofing on. And this one guy, name's Miles Fisher- a Harvard graduate, literally did an almost-perfect imitation of Tom Cruise! Damn good one I got goosebumps all over me! I couldn't stop laughing the first time I watched it months ago, and even now I still do. Bodoh betul la Tom Cruise ni, nasib baik hensem...



2 comments:

anis-chan said...

aku minat gila tom cruise dari kecik ok... pastu dah beso baru la sedar si tom cruise tu nama je hensem, tp a freak kan.. whatever with xleh bbunyi lgsung masa beranak la, hape la... pelik2 btl.. no wonder bini2 dia dulu cantik2 tinggal kan dia..

Azyyati said...

tu lah, dulu aku suspek diorg divorce pasal nicole takleh beranak ke ape, tup-tup rupanya bukan sebab dia baru je dapat baby ngan hubby baru... so aku conclude memang tom cruise ni freak