Thursday, June 26, 2008

The oh-so-boring-but-beautiful lab

Every morning I pushed myself off the cozy bed and dragged my feet there. Never thought I'd end up doing all these works, but never thought it would not be as hard as it's supposed to be neither. Being a student, again, really does make me feel way better. Why? Kenapa? Mengapa? Bakpo??? Mmmm lemme think...
  • I don't have to deal with the working pressure especially being in the hospital (tempat yang memang aku tak nak keje lagi dah InsyaAllah)
  • I don't have to deal with the annoying people around the hospital (be it physician, fellow colleague, upper-management people, patient bla bla bla)
  • I can get up anytime I want, committing myself to explore whatever I think is best without being bugged
  • I can enjoy my time being here, strolling around new place (the weather sucks though)
  • I get the chance to get to know not just nice Mat/Minah Salleh Brits, but a lot of students from around the world, postgraduates are mostly international students
So, kepada sesapa yang nak sambung belajar, trust me, you'll never be sorry.



The bench, tak kemas sangat sebab aku bukannye pengemas pun :)

No comments: